Monday, November 19, 2012

Update for the listeners.

I love doing this podcast, but it has become extraordinarily difficult to find time to work on it, mainly to find time to game, and trying to find people to do OCD episodes with me has proven to be extremely difficult as well.  So I plan to officially cancel this podcast, as far as the OCD episodes go.  If I ever find time to play, or run, another game then I will try to record it and upload it as an actual play.  As far as looking at canceling the podcast as a whole, I don't seem to generate much traffic to the site, and I don't get allot of feedback on whether or not people even enjoy the podcast.  So if you do actually listen to the podcast and would like to hear us continue releasing episodes for it, please leave a comment and let me know that you enjoy what we are doing and would like to continue to hear us release episodes whenever we can.  If you have any tips or recommendations I would also love to him them.

So I guess, as of now, the podcast is officially canceled, unless you see another actual play pop up every so often.  If I ever manage to find the time to work on the podcast like I had before, I will probably revive it.  Until that time, have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment